Reserve your Albacore Tuna in advance! It’s unusual for us to have “walk-up fish” as almost everything we sell is pre-ordered in advance.
Official 2023 Westport, WA Retail Selling Dates: We will announce our selling dates and prices when the boat returns with its first load of fish sometime in July 2023. Sign-up to “Get Notified”
- Saturday, September 2nd, 2023, Tentative
- Saturday, September 9th, 2023, Tentative
- Saturday, September 16th, 2023, Tentative
- Saturday, September 23rd, 2023, Tentative
- Additional retail dates may be added, fill-out “Get Notified”
- Wholesale fish is typically available year-round, please inquire
Official pricing guaranteed through: 2023 Pricing will be announced in July 2023
- $/lb in the round (whole fish weighed, you fillet)
- $/lb for fillets (fillets weighed with bloodline and belly, no fillet fee, one fish minimum)
- Premium Coleman Fish canned Albacore $150/case of 24, 6oz cans, lightly salted
- Cash or Cards accepted (3% fee for Cards)
How much do I order?
Most people order fillets (loins) from us so just give us a total amount in pounds of fillets you want and we’ll do our best to match that amount (we do have a 1 fish minimum).
Those who have TUNA FILLETTING EXPERIENCE sometimes order whole tuna (you fillet) from us. You will typically see a 50% yield from a whole tuna once it is filleted. So, if you buy a 14 pound Albacore, it will yield about 7 pounds of fillets.
Home canning… one wide mouth pint jar will hold about 1 pound of Albacore Tuna.